In this Q&A episode, I answer some of the most popular questions I’ve gotten lately:
– Should I do a Whole30?
– How can I start being more mindful & what are some books that will help me?
– How do I eat healthy on a budget?
– What do I do if I’m surrounded by triggering foods all the time?
– How to build confidence around food
– Should I abstain from sugar forever?
Mindfulness authors & books:
Follow Ashley on social @ashleykpardo
We cannot make sustainable change with food, our bodies, or our surrounding habits until we honestly explore and get curious about our relationship with each of them. Mindset change is not easy, but so, so worth it.
Being healthy starts with learning to cook simple foods in easy, delicious ways with approachable and practical recipes and techniques.
Our health begins with properly nourishing our bodies with nutrient-dense foods. I believe in bio-individuality: each person requires different types and amounts of food to feel their best. Learn how to eat intuitively for the rest of your life!