I’m so honored my friend Cari Li is on the show today to teach us all about energy management, flow, and honoring who YOU are to get to where you want to be.
Cari Li is an Energy & Fitness Coach from Singapore who’s been coaching women around the World for the last 9 years. She has a huge passion for helping women everywhere step into their full power and live out their purpose by teaching them how to manage their energy, health and strength.
– Cari’s story
– Being highly sensitive & empathic
– Going through burnout & adrenal fatigue
– Choosing the sustainable long haul over instant gratification
– Using holistic remedies & energy healing to recover
– Tools for protecting yourself from outside energy when you’re sensitive
– Visualization exercises for sustained energy
– Becoming aware of our different energies for flow (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual)
– Managing energetic blocks & being willing to do the real work
– Developing purpose & meaning in your life
– Tools for developing trust with your body
– Living in your unique rhythm & flow
– Honoring your monthly cycle
– Tools for setting time & personal boundaries to maximize energy
– Creating energetic space for newness in your life
– Cari’s view on spirituality and living from a place of purpose
Cari’s FREE energy management download & worksheet:
Find Cari on IG @cari_li
Find her on Facebook:
The Power of Full Engagement:
Anatomy of the Spirit:
The Power of Moments:
A Tribe Called Bliss:
Get customized nutrition through Ashley's signature nutrition framework, Intuitive Macros. It won't be the first nutrition program you've ever done, but it will certainly be your last.
Being healthy starts with learning to cook simple foods in easy, delicious ways with approachable and practical recipes and techniques.
Our health begins with properly nourishing our bodies with nutrient-dense foods. I believe in bio-individuality: each person requires different types and amounts of food to feel their best. Learn how to eat intuitively for the rest of your life!
Be the first to leave a comment: