In this episode, Ashley is joined by Sal Di Stefano, personal trainer & co-host of Mind Pump, one of the consistently top-rated podcasts in health & fitness. She immediately resonated with their message of debunking the fitness & diet industries with lots of raw humor & authenticity.
Ashley was so glad Sal came on the show to talk about what she considers most important when beginning a journey into health: getting your mind right.
– Sal’s story
– How he got started with podcasting
– Developing a growth mindset
– Crucial mindset shifts for long-term health
– Self-care through eating well
– How to exercise consistently
– Is tracking food beneficial?
– Getting started with intuitive eating
– Developing a healthy body image & eating habits in kids
Find Sal on Instagram @mindpumpsal
Find Ashley on social @ashleykpardo
We cannot make sustainable change with food, our bodies, or our surrounding habits until we honestly explore and get curious about our relationship with each of them. Mindset change is not easy, but so, so worth it.
Being healthy starts with learning to cook simple foods in easy, delicious ways with approachable and practical recipes and techniques.
Our health begins with properly nourishing our bodies with nutrient-dense foods. I believe in bio-individuality: each person requires different types and amounts of food to feel their best. Learn how to eat intuitively for the rest of your life!