Episode 28 of Heart Food Podcast is live & I’m honored to have boss babe Jill Coleman on the show today!
This past December I took a big scary leap and joined Jill’s mastermind program after years of being on the fence. Being around & working with Jill is a game-changer. She is real, genuine, whip-smart, compassionate, and truly the best at what she does: helping others grow their online businesses and take charge of their life, exactly like she did.
I have so much admiration for this woman & I know you all will be deeply inspired listening to her on this episode.
– Jill’s story: how she went from personal trainer & fitness model to building an online business empire
– The importance of investing in yourself & getting support
– Growing into your potential
– Taking action when you’re scared (& why action trumps everything)
– Developing an abundance mindset
– Overcoming the victim mentality
– How to begin to trust yourself
– Working through discomfort to build confidence
– Borrowed confidence & value system to get where you want to be
– Increasing self-worth by educating yourself
– Compassion for our younger selves
– Mindfulness & moderation with food
Find her on social @jillfit
Follow her food account @moderation365
Sign up for my free cooking program, #PrepLikeAPro
We cannot make sustainable change with food, our bodies, or our surrounding habits until we honestly explore and get curious about our relationship with each of them. Mindset change is not easy, but so, so worth it.
Being healthy starts with learning to cook simple foods in easy, delicious ways with approachable and practical recipes and techniques.
Our health begins with properly nourishing our bodies with nutrient-dense foods. I believe in bio-individuality: each person requires different types and amounts of food to feel their best. Learn how to eat intuitively for the rest of your life!