Woop woop! I’m so excited to have my girl & beautiful soul Madison Luikens on the podcast today. Madison is a photographer, fellow Nutritional Therapist (it’s how we met!), and #girlboss behind the lifestyle brand Nourish & Namaste. Madison strives to inspire women to love themselves and I couldn’t feel more connected to her mission.
This episode is full of #realtalk. Especially surrounding the topics that so many of us struggle with: body image, dieting, trusting ourselves, & finding peace with food. Madison & I have eerily similar journeys and I know you’ll see yourself in this episode. She has so much to share with the world and I can’t wait to see where her work takes her.
– Madison’s body image & food story
– Authenticity & vulnerability
– Learning to back off & listening to your body
– Trusting & staying connected to your intuition
– What our relationship with food can tell us
– Quitting diet dogma
– Letting go of perfectionism
– Anxiety struggles
– Playing the long game when it comes to health
– Doing the emotional work to have a sustainable relationship with food & your body
– Identity & finding our place
– What spirituality & faith means to us
– Finding a balance with social media
– Her women’s retreat in February!
Follow her on Instagram @nourishandnamaste
We cannot make sustainable change with food, our bodies, or our surrounding habits until we honestly explore and get curious about our relationship with each of them. Mindset change is not easy, but so, so worth it.
Being healthy starts with learning to cook simple foods in easy, delicious ways with approachable and practical recipes and techniques.
Our health begins with properly nourishing our bodies with nutrient-dense foods. I believe in bio-individuality: each person requires different types and amounts of food to feel their best. Learn how to eat intuitively for the rest of your life!